Contact Jan at 630-881-7050 or email@example.com
Jan is the wife of the Great Lakes District Superintendent, Rick
Thompson. Jan developed the GLD Pastors’ Wives
team in 2015 with the goal of helping our GLD Pastors’ Wives to Be Connected, Be Encouraged, and Be
Our goal for the pastors’ wives of our Great Lakes district is to have each of them:
1. A bi-monthly connection email to provided a short focus on each of the goals
2. Provide opportunities to connect at our GLD annual conference, ministerial gatherings or meals one or more times a year.
1. A brief teaching to encourage pastors’ wives in their lives and ministries
1. A resource book given or mailed to each GLD Pastors’ Wives
- 2016 Gift Prayer Journal
- 2017 Face to Face Praying Scripture for Intimate Worship Volume 1 by Kenneth Boa Available in IBooks as well as paperback
- 2018 Rooted Woman of Valor by Jan C Thompson Available on Amazon
2. Seminar sessions at our GLD October Annual Conference for pastors’ wives.
- 2015 Our Spiritual Journey -seminar by Jan Thompson and special Afternoon tea at the Rockford EFC
- 2016 Pastors’ Wives and Women’s Dinner with guest speaker, Maggie Rowe on Jonathan Edward’s wife, Sarah. Held at Trinity International University
- 2017 Rooted Woman of Valor seminar by Jan Thompson from her new book by the same name. Women’s Dinner with guest speaker, Pat Palau
- 2018 Jill Briscoe will be joining us for the Pastors’ Wives Seminar and Women’s Dinner
Archives of the GLD Pastors’ Wives Connections Emails.
Check it out for encouraging teaching and great ideas for pastors’ wives.
- Winter 2019
- November/December 2018
- September/October 2018
- July/August 2018
- May/June 2018
- March/April 2018
- January/February 2018
- November/December 2017
- September/October 2017
- July/August 2017
- May/June 2017
- March/April 2017
- January/February 2017
- November/December 2016